Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Green Beans and Juice

Man, another year went by somehow. Me and Donnie have been so busy, it's hard to find the time to post. Donnie don't write so good, and his computer got stole, so it's pretty much me online.

But the game is stronger than ever. We were out last night, and Donnie got a juice with ketchup. That's pretty cool. I got a bean. We were going through the Poirl District, and Donnie cut over to the elephant in North Park blocks to see a guy about something. I tole him he better not drop. Then I'm down by the Ecotrust building and I look back, and here comes Donnie running like the cops are after him, which they usually are. He had those ridiculous huge shorts he loves, with his chains all over the place. He's way back there. But he caught up to us.

I looked at the Joey, and he knowed he got beat pretty bad. Donnie started railing and running "S" turns in front of the Streetcar to show off, and the Joey laid on the horn for about a minute straight and then the cops came so we ping ponged to the other line.

For the amount Donnie runs, he should be in better shape. I told him he should eat better, but he told me to get out of his face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beginning to think the game was over. Glad to hear you and Donnie are at it again.